Our office in Belltown office is hiring for the following positions:
Front Desk Administrative Coordinator:
Part Time: 25+ Hours Per Week – Flexible
Windermere Real Estate in Belltown is looking for a polished and outgoing team player with three or more year’s related experience. Are you a reliable candidate who’s motivated, can work independently, and has strong problem solving skills? Are you warm and kind and have a teacher’s heart? The ideal candidate must be customer service and detail oriented, computer savvy, with excellent communication skills and be highly professional.
Flexible hours depending on work flow and candidate. Let’s discuss what might work for both of us!
Proficient in Microsoft- Outlook, Excel, Word and Publisher. Previous Real Estate experience is a huge plus.
- Welcome visitors, answer incoming calls on multi line system.
- Scheduling and maintaining office calendars. Preparing and setting up conference rooms.
- Support Real Estate Brokers and other staff members as required.
- Responsible for mail and all deliveries
- Maintain office equipment and appearance
- Performing clerical duties; ordering, maintaining and restocking of office supplies.
- Assisting the team members and Brokers with ongoing projects.
- Listing support – photo gallery uploads, data entry, marketing assistance.
25 Hours per Week, Flexible
SALARY + BENEFITS
$17.50 per hour + Compensation commensurate with experience. Part time hours are flexible depending on work flow. Possibility of full time position with benefits in 2017, but not required.
If you think you meet the above criteria and are ready to join the Windermere family, please send your PDF resume with cover letter to Windermere2016@gmail.com and we will contact you for an interview. No phone calls please and if we do not contact you, we wish you the best of luck with your job search.
About Windermere Real Estate:
Windermere Real Estate is a network of 300 offices and more than 7,000 agents throughout the Western United States. Windermere has always focused on three basic principles: hire the best people; give them the best tools; create thriving communities. It’s not rocket science, but it has worked pretty well for us for over 40 years.